Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Recent Posts

  • I can't stand why I'm such a crybaby. I can't stan...
  • I think my piano teacher is hilarious. She message...
  • I'm missing all my favourite men. Jim, Jack, Johnn...
  • Hmm. Been less boring the past few days, went out ...
  • Lots have happened, some good, some bad, some nice...
  • OH ROCKS.This year, was the first time I cried ove...
  • I'm feeling tired again, had quite a long day toda...
  • http://u.vaxva.com:8080/weixiong/love2/I don't lik...
  • Walao. I'm damn sad la. Had to send in my phone fo...
  • I think they call it loveIt's nothing to be scared...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hmm. Today's Wednesday. I think blogger's timing is screwed. And I can't seem to change it. ANYWAY.

posted by Nat | 1:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home